Purpose of collecting and processing personal information
The application collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary to ensure the services that are part of the application.
fnbstaunton.com can use personal information of the application user for the following purposes:
- identification of the party under the agreements;
- providing the user with personal services;
- communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of services, providing the services, as well as processing requests and applications of the user;
- enhancing the application quality, ease of use, development of new services.
Terms for the processing of the person-related information and its transfer to third parties
The application stores personal information of users in a protected segment on the referral service.
With regard to the user’s person-related information, its confidentiality is kept secret, except when such information is transferred in accordance with the current legislation of the United States or in accordance with the permission given by the user of the referral service.
The referral service has the right to transfer the person-related information to third parties in the following cases:
- the user has expressed his consent to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the user’s utilization of a certain service or to provide a service to the user;
- when processing personal data of the application, it is controlled by the Federal Law of the United States.
Measures applied to protect the person-related information
fnbstaunton.com takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to keep the person-related information from unauthorized or accidental access safe, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be transferred to email indicating in the “Contact Us” page.