If you're planning on building your dream home, we can help with a short-term construction loan that will give you the money you need, when you need it. We also can roll that short-term loan into a longer-term mortgage loan as you complete construction of your new home.
Contact an officer for rates.
Apply online for your construction loan. After you have submitted your application the following checklist will aid you in gathering the information necessary for First National Bank to process your loan request. Please do not hesitate to contact a Loan Officer with any questions.
Construction Loan Checklist:
- Tax returns from the past three years – (if self-employed also provide business returns)
- W-2s from the past 2 years
- 1 month of recent pay stubs for each employed person
- 3 months of current bank statements if account is not with FNB
- Copy of legal description or current title policy of land if currently held in applicant’s name
- Plans and specification of the project
- Contractors cost breakdown listing subcontractor’s bids