If you're planning on building your dream home, we can help with a short-term construction loan that will give you the money you need, when you need it. We also can roll that short-term loan into a longer-term mortgage loan as you complete construction of your new home.
Contact an officer for rates. Meet our lenders!
Apply online for your construction loan. After you have submitted your application the following checklist will aid you in gathering the information necessary for First National Bank to process your loan request. Please do not hesitate to contact a Loan Officer with any questions.
Construction Loan Checklist:
- Three years tax returns – (if self-employed also provide business returns)
- 2 years W-2s
- 1 month recent pay stubs for each employed person
- 3 months current bank statements if account is not with FNB
- Copy of legal description or current title policy of land if currently held in applicant’s name
- Plans and specification of the project
- Contractors cost breakdown listing subcontractor’s bids