We are constantly looking for ways to make banking even better for you. Now we are making it easier for you to bank on the go no matter where you are with Text Banking. Text Banking is free* and allows you to access your accounts directly from your cell phone so you can experience even more convenience.
Here are the instructions to enroll in Text Banking:
1. Log into Online Banking. You must be enrolled in Online Banking in order to enroll in Text Banking.
2. Click on "User Services".
3. Under "Manage Account", click on "Mobile Enrollment".
4. Select your mobile carrier, phone number, agree to the terms and conditions, and then click on "Enroll".
5) You will be given a six-digit activation code on the next web page. Upon receipt of the activation code, a text message will arrive to your mobile device prompting you to reply with the six-digit activation code. After you respond to the text with the code, you will receive a confirmation text letting you know that you are now enrolled in Text Banking.
Visit our FAQ to learn more.
Use the following text message commands:
Text to 96865
- B or BAL (summary of available balances for all accounts)
- H or Hist (summary of recent transactions per account)
- C or CMD (list of available Text Banking commands)
- HE or HELP (Help content for Text Banking)
- Login* (Receive a URL for the First National Bank in Staunton mobile browser website)
- STOP (Deactivate all First National Bank in Staunton text services)
The LOGIN command is only for users who use the mBanking mobile web browser and want to recover the URL address and/or their Access ID. This can become necessary when the cookies and/or cache are accidentally cleared from the mobile browser.
- Set up alerts from any computer by accessing our online site.
- Receive alerts via SMS Text Message or email.
- Alerts can be used to notify you of your account balance or a variety of other options.
Mobile Browser (WAP - web app)
- https://fnbstaunton-mbanking.com - This is the browser website for mobile devices such as Windows phones. Use this link to access the web application.
- Bill Pay
- Transfer funds
- Check balances
- Find a location or ATM
- And much more!
Login with the same Access ID and Passcode you use for Online Banking. You must be an Online Banking user. If you are not, please scroll to the top of the page and click on "Enroll" located underneath the Online Banking login boxes.
*Standard Internet service and text messaging rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details.