Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks everywhere with the Mobile Check Deposit feature on our Mobile App. Before you start, make sure to place your check on a dark background and make sure there is good lighting for the picture. Then tap the “Deposit Check” button to get started.
From there, follow the instructions in order to deposit the check using your mobile device. Please remember to endorse the check with “For Mobile Deposit Only” and your signature.
Other things to keep in mind when you are depositing a check:
- There is a daily deposit of $2,000.00, unless otherwise authorized by First National Bank.
- Deposits made before 4:00 p.m. CST will typically be available on the next business day.
- Items deposited will not be available for viewing in Online Banking until daily processing completes.
- Processing days for Mobile Check Deposit are Monday – Friday, with the exception of Federal holidays.
- Non-consumer customers will receive three deposits per statement cycle at no charge. Additional deposits will incur a $0.50 fee.
If you have additional questions concerning Mobile Check Deposit, please refer to our FAQ, or call 618-635-2234.
Message and data rates may apply. FNB App supports Apple, Android and Amazon Kindle devices. *Non-consumer customers will receive three deposits per statement cycle at no charge. Additional deposits will incur a $0.50 fee. There is a $2,000.00 daily limit to mobile check deposits, unless otherwise authorized by First National Bank.