- Payments may be scheduled by specifying the amount and date of the payment.
- It’s easy to add, delete or modify the payee list.
- Checking the status of payments is simple.
- Users can review payments that have been made over a specific time period.
- Payment history can be tracked alphabetically, by date, or by amount.
- Avoid late fees and postage.
- Save time.
It’s fast, easy, convenient, secure, and free! With First National Bank Bill Pay, you can pay bills with the click of a button. If you’re not sure if paying bills online is right for you, we invite you to call or visit any FNB representative to assist you in completing the registration process.
If you need assistance with Bill Pay, call us at 618-635-2234. You may also visit our FAQ.