Mobile App FAQs
1. How much does the Mobile App cost to download?
It is free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier.
2. Which devices are compatible with the app?
The following devices are compatible: iPad devices (iOS 6.0 to iOS 7.0), iPhone and iPod Touch devices (iOS 6.0 to iOS 7.0) and Android devices (Android 2.2 to Android 4.4).
3. How do I get the Mobile App?
Visit your app store via your mobile device and search for “First National Bank in Staunton.”
4. How do I set up the Mobile App?
After the app has been installed on your device, log in by using the same Access ID and Passcode you use for FNB Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking user, you may tap on "Enroll Now" within our app and follow the enrollment instructions.
5. If I get a new phone or tablet, do I need to notify FNB?
6. If my phone or tablet is lost or stolen, should I contact FNB?
Yes. Please call us immediately at 618-635-2234.
7. Can I view all of my accounts with the Mobile App?
Yes. All of the accounts you can view in Online Banking will be viewable via the Mobile App.
8. What if I forget to log out when I'm done using the Mobile App?
The app will time out in 3 minutes.
9. How do I know when the Mobile App needs to be updated?
Your device will notify you when an update is available.