Electronic Tax Payments
The Electronic Tax Payment system is referred to as EFTPS. Due to an IRS rule change, all business and individuals that previously made their federal tax payments at First National Bank will no longer be allowed to do so.
There are many benefits to EFTPS:
- EFTPS is free, safe and secure.
- Enrollment can be completed in 4 easy steps.
- EFTPS is available 24/7 from any phone or computer.
- Any Federal tax can be paid through EFTPS.
- Customer support is available 24/7 via a toll free number.
- A printable confirmation number is provided for each payment.
- Payments can be scheduled up to 120 days in advance.
- To enroll for EFTPS, click on the following link: www.eftps.gov.
First National Bank in Staunton will also offer the capability to create an electronic credit for tax payments. However, this service will have a fee of $10 for each tax payment and will require a minimum of 5 business days advance request for this type of transaction.