Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking is Online Banking for businesses with additional features and functions available only to businesses. Account analysis and online statements are required for each deposit account. Here are just a few of the Business Online Banking features:
- Access account balances anytime
- Transfer funds between FNB accounts
- Pay bills online
- On-screen check images
- Create balance alert notifications
- Export account information into financial management software, such as: Quicken, Quickbooks or Microsoft Money
- Detail transaction reporting
- Originate outgoing wire transfers
- Originate ACH files
- Pay federal tax payments
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Online statements
We work with business banking customers with initial setup according to their needs. An Administrator or “Super User” will be created for the business and then any additional users may be structured according to their needs and security access. FNB will provide system training to the company administrator as needed. Fees apply based on the number of features.
Businesses are common targets for check fraud. To help prevent potential fraud loss, businesses can use our Positive Pay service to compare issued checks with cleared checks.
How it works
- You report your check issue activity via FNB's Online Banking.
- FNB matches the information you have submitted against the checks represented for payment.
- If there is a discrepancy, the check will appear on the exceptions report.
- After assessing the discrepancies between the check and what was presented, you can decide if you want the bank to pay the check or return the check.