Business Online Banking is Internet Banking for businesses with additional features and functions available only to businesses. Account analysis and email statements are required for each deposit account.
- Access account balances anytime
- Transfer funds between FNB accounts
- Pay bills online
- On-screen Check Images
- Create balance alert notifications
- Export account information into financial management software, i.e.: Quicken, Quickbooks or Microsoft Money
- Detail Transaction Reporting
- Originate outgoing wire transfers
- Originate ACH files
- Pay Federal Tax Payments
- Place a Stop Payment on a check
- Email Statements
First National Bank will work with business banking customers with initial setup according to their needs. An Administrator or “Super User” will be created for the Business and then any additional users may be structured according to their needs and security access. FNB will provide system training to the company administrator as needed. Fees apply based on the number of features.
Contact your First National Bank Lender for an on-site demonstration.